<VV> Laugh on Craig's list

Cliff cliff at tibweb.com
Tue Feb 16 11:15:08 EST 2010

Mark you may be right up to a point.  Yes, the Corvairs that show up at BJ's
probably aren't your average run of the mill Corvair.  But Seth's point, I
think was that the Corvairs showing up on CL and EBay aren't on par with the
high buck cars at BJ's either.

There are only so many over-the-top, testosterone charged buyers out there.
I don't know of many folks that are willing to pony up 15-20K for an average
Corvair, just because one sold for 23K at BJ's.  But then again, I've been
proven wrong more than once.  P. T. Barnum said it best, "there's a sucker
born every minute."

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY