<VV> New slogan - caution!

n5hsr n5hsr at sprynet.com
Tue Feb 16 20:31:45 EST 2010

Hmm, I knew I'd seen 2.9 somewhere before.

The original Model T back in 1908 was 2.9 liters (177 ci), 4 cylinder, and
only produced 20 hp.  I've seen lawn mower engines that produce that much
these days.

Of course our Corvair (62, 145ci 80 hp) produced almost as much as Dad's 52
Chevy (216 ci, 92 hp.)

Charles Fregeau