<VV> [fastvair] Fwd: FW: marshalltown 6/ 20/10

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 20:22:06 EST 2010

Bob,

The PCG could be the "sponsor" chapter to get the CORSA insurance. We might
 even get a few volunteers to help with logistics at the track, some of the
guys  that have run there before. PCG does not have a treasury so we can't
help  finically but we won't take money either. We can talk in Indy.

Ned

In a message dated 2/16/2010 2:05:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,