<VV> CALL TO ACTION - ROUTE 66 - STUFF THE BALLOT BOX

Rodney Spooner corvairenterprises at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 19:09:58 EST 2010

CALL TO ACTION!!! (IMMEDIATELY IF NOT SOONER!!!)
PLEASE GO TO http://www.route-66.org/pdf/2010_CHOF_Nomination_Form.pdf and nominate
1.    The 1960 Cehevrolet Corvair, and
2.    Ed Cole
To the CRUISIN’ HALL OF FAME!!!

DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES is SUNDAY, FEBRUARY, 28, 2010!!! (Not much time!)

All entries must be submitted on the official Route 66 Rendezvous nomination form. The blank nomination form can be accessed at http://www.route-66.org/pdf/2010_CHOF_Nomination_Form.pdf

In the interest of urgency and time, I’ve already created 2 sample PFD files of the official Route 66 Rendezvous nomination form (One for CORVAIR OWNERS and one for CORVAIR ENTHUSIASTS) which I will be MORE than happy to EMAIL or FAX for YOU to SIGN and SUBMIT by either:
1.    EMAIL to joann at route-66.org
2.    FAX to (909) 388-2939, or
3.    SNAIL MAIL to:
Route 66 Rendezvous – Crusin’ Hall of Fame
415 West 2nd Street
San Bernardino, CA 92401

If you should have any questions, PLEASE call me. I hope all of you CORVAIR LOVERS will support and overwhelmingly STUFF THE BALLOT BOX!!!

Joyfully celebrating Corvair’s Golden 50th Anniversary.

Vairy truly yours,
RodneySpooner at corvairgarage.com
Home: (951) 683-1731
Mobile: (951) 313-8774