<VV> CALL TO ACTION!!! ROUTE 66-STUFF THE BALLOT BOX

Rodney Spooner rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com
Tue Feb 16 19:12:42 EST 2010

CALL TO ACTION!!! (IMMEDIATELY IF NOT SOONER!!!)

PLEASE GO TO http://www.route-66.org/pdf/2010_CHOF_Nomination_Form.pdf and
nominate

1.           The 1960 Chevrolet Corvair, and

2.           Ed Cole

To the CRUISIN' HALL OF FAME!!!

DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES is SUNDAY, FEBRUARY, 28, 2010!!! (Not much time!)

All entries must be submitted on the official Route 66 Rendezvous nomination
form. The blank nomination form can be accessed at
http://www.route-66.org/pdf/2010_CHOF_Nomination_Form.pdf

In the interest of urgency and time, I've already created 2 sample PFD files
of the official Route 66 Rendezvous nomination form (One for CORVAIR OWNERS
and one for CORVAIR ENTHUSIASTS) which I will be MORE than happy to EMAIL or
FAX for YOU to SIGN and SUBMIT by either:

1.           EMAIL to joann at route-66.org

2.           FAX to (909) 388-2939, or

3.           SNAIL MAIL to:

Route 66 Rendezvous - Crusin' Hall of Fame

415 West 2nd Street

San Bernardino, CA 92401

If you should have any questions, PLEASE call me. I hope all of you CORVAIR
LOVERS will support and overwhelmingly STUFF THE BALLOT BOX!!!

Joyfully celebrating Corvair's Golden 50th Anniversary.

Vairy truly yours,

RodneySpooner at corvairgarage.com

Home: (951) 683-1731

Mobile: (951) 313-8774