<VV> Chrome lining

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Feb 16 21:22:18 EST 2010

You would be surprised how much rust might be residing under that "chrome
Lining".  Was on the "rust free CA" EUM car.  Chrome Removed, all the scale
and old paint removed, the body beneath primed, and scuffed with a
scotch-brite biscuit so the paint has something to bite to.

The "linings" themselves have had all the weatherstrip ahesive removed, and
polished where the bead will show if you open the door (where the roof rail
weatherstrip isn't)

If you're gonna do it, DO IT RIGHT.  Then again, refer to rule #3---Your car
isn't MY CAR.

Hank