<VV> Chrome lining

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Feb 17 05:01:57 EST 2010

Experience is the best teacher here. I have removed the drip rail trim and
reinstalled it several times.
Patience and going about it slowly is a key. It comes off easily using a
piece of 1" x 2" x 8" oak or other hard wood. Place it against the lip on
the bottom edge and tap while moving the stick along the edge.
Reinstallation is more difficult. I roll it on from top to bottom with my
hands working in small increments.I do use a small soft mallet to help seat
it but, it is real easy to dent it.
I messed up a few pieces and had to rework them but, I have had great
success on my cars.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com