<VV> ac curiosity

dennis dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Wed Feb 17 08:05:20 EST 2010

The crosspiece under the front edge of the floorpan is not really heavier
but it is doubled.  In other words there are two crosspieces in the 64 or
early model convertibles with about 3/4" separating them.   At least that is
how it is in the Sagan convertible when I replaced the first crosspiece
(because of rust) that reinforces the shifter assembly.

Dennis Dorogi