<VV> ac curiosity

Greg Hanlin g.hanlin at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 17 07:38:39 EST 2010

About 12 years ago I transferred an early A/C system from a sedan (I think
it was a '63) to my '64 convertible.  The only difference I recall was that
one of the evaporator drain tubes couldn't be used because of the heavier
front bulkhead support (crosspiece under the front edge of the floorpan) in
the convertible.  I think one tube fit ok but I had to fabricate something
for the second drain.

Greg Hanlin
Dayton OH