<VV> artivcles on Vairs

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Wed Feb 17 20:33:21 EST 2010

First, the Feb 18, 2010 edition of Old Cars weekly shows a 64 Monza sedan
on the auction stand in Atlantic City I guess from a past auction, anyone
know what it went for?
 Second, our local paper (St. Petersburg Times) runs a couple of articles a
week called "My First Car". In Tuesday's article they featured a 65 Corsa
convertible owned by Al Fiore, 71 of Spring Hill Fla. The picture was taken
when he was 27 and living in NJ. Anyone know if this might be Tony's son?Tony
lived in Sarasota which is 30 miles south of me and Spring Hill is about 30
miles north of me.I'd like to contact Al.
    Ed in Fla