<VV> Corvair parts on eBay

Les corvair at mts.net
Sat Feb 20 09:31:02 EST 2010

Most definitely a scam attempt. Noone has any need for that info. You have some kind of spyware infection on your machine - I'm assuming Windows and Internet Explorer?

Assume that your ebay ID and password is now in the hands of scammers - change your password to something secure RIGHT NOW even if you're reading this in the bathroom.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is one of the best free scanners right now and may detect/cure whatever is ailing your machine.

Les
========
Message: 8