<VV> Lube electric plug WAS i give up

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Feb 21 08:27:08 EST 2010

You can use Ru-glyde for this also. It dries up and leaves rubber looking
new. I use it on rubber parts and I found it cleaned the wrinkle finish on
my dirty dash and leaves a nice sheen without hurting the paint. I keep it
on my shelf in one of those institutional size spray bottles full of it.
Get it from NAPA for about 12 bucks a gallon.
http://www.agscompany.com/downloads/datasheet/ruglyde_tire_mounting_-_tds.pdf

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com