<VV> tele column?

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Sun Feb 21 18:04:01 EST 2010

At 08:42 PM 2/20/2010, airvair at earthlink.net wrote:

>I get upset every time I hear of a Corvair column falling
>into the hands of the Corvette vultures. Any more, I'm to the point where I
>don't consider anyone who would willingly sell one to a Corvette vulture to
>be a true Corvair person. Sure, I understand the economics in it. But to
>me, it's become high treason.

Well, then I am not a true Corvair person.  I have a 1965 tele column
on eBay right this minute, and if a Corvette person buys it, so be
it.  The free market is determining what it is worth to whom.

I sold two others previously.  One went to a Corvair person willing
to pay the price, and the other went to a Corvette guy.

--Bob Marlow