<VV> Racer pics

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Sun Feb 21 18:13:22 EST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Norris" <ricknorris at suddenlink.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 20, 2010 5:55 AM
Subject: <VV> Racer pics

> Does anyone out there have any photos of Jim Brandenberg and his
> E/Production Corvair that I could get copies of?
> Its for my personal file of Corvair race cars.
> Rick Norris
********
I have racing photos of Jim's vair at MidAmerica near Omaha.. from about
2005-07 or so ... but nothing since he has been racing up North & East of
me.   If you want, I can email them; and would like to see a few of his
later efforts, if you collect any.
*******
I gotta mention Jim is a very excellent racer guy and gets just about all
out of his car that it has to give.
Hey, wonder if Obama would like to stimulate vair racers ?
reargards, ken at deltawerkes