<VV> Merc 280SLC (minor Corvair content)

Arend Huisman arendhuismus at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 22 02:15:45 EST 2010

My friend Robbert has a Merc 280SLC (1977) for sale and now he has a bidder
for more than he asks. The man says that he is sailing near Australia and
the only way he can pay is via PayPal.

I quote:

"I would have loved to have a proper look and test drive, but I'm now off
for work on the east coast of Brisbane (Australia) sailing. (I am an
Oceanographer) ,Please send me some pictures of the car and my method of
payment for the item will be through my PayPal, because that is the only
method of payment i have access to here on sea, about the pick-up I think
you do not have to bother yourself, i have contacted my pickup company, they
will be the ones to come for the pickup at your desired pickup location
after I might have sent in the funds into your PayPal account."

I don't trust it but don't know where the bug is. Can somebody help me find
it?

Corvair content: Robbert has a nice '64 Coupe which is the only car he
doesn't sell!

Arend Huisman

Netherlands

'64 vert