<VV> tele column?

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 14:05:48 EST 2010

Frank and others,

We don't belong to a Corvair cult where we must sell parts only to other
"true believers."  If the telescoping column is so rare in the Corvair
community, I would expect Corvair collectors to bid up the price.  As it gets more
rare, the value goes up.  You know, the law of supply and demand.

Since when is selling something on the open market for what it is worth,
greedy?  .... and what is it with the veiled threat of "What goes around,
comes around?"

So Frank, are you going to be the highest bidder on eBay for the column
just to make sure it doesn't leave the Corvair community?  You and a couple of
others are willing to put BOB's money where your mouth is.  How about
putting YOUR money where your mouth is.  When you win the auction at lets say
$1500, will you turn around and sell it to a Corvair person at $700 if he
guarantee it will go into a Corvair?  Frankly, if it doesn't sell as listed, I
would resubmit it with Corvette in the title.  Maybe those guys have just
missed it.  Maybe you should get it at the lower price while it isn't attracting
the Vette folks .... yet.

By the way, I have a complete telescoping column and wheel but I am waiting
for all the Corvair units to be snapped up by the Vette folks so that I can
get $50,000 for mine.  There's greed for you.

Just trying to put some perspective on the issue.

Doc

In a message dated 2/22/2010 12:25:05 AM Pacific Standard Time,