<VV> tele column?

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Mon Feb 22 14:16:21 EST 2010

RoboMan91324 at aol.com wrote:
> Since when is selling something on the open market for what it is worth,
> greedy?  .... and what is it with the veiled threat of "What goes around,
> comes around?"

Doc, while Frank's comments were pointed at me I took no umbrage.  Frank
and I know each other, and I think his intent was, that the day may come
when I need something and it will only be available from someone who
wants top dollar.

Actually, that day has come and will come again -- each time I have had
to decide whether I was willing to pay market price or walk away...

--Bob