<VV> sway bar swap

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 15:32:20 EST 2010

Bryan, why would his '63 have a sway bar? It was not made standard until the 1964 model year. Unless he has the '63 Heavy-duty suspension option, there would be no sway bar, based on my reference materials ('63 service manual and Tony's Corvair Decade listing of model year changes).

<<Bryan Blackwell said:
Ok, a couple things - first, your '63 should have a sway bar.  You might post a photo so we can see what you really have under there.  >>
-- Doug Mackintosh
Corsa member since 1996
Corsa/NC member since 1996, Virtual Vairs member
Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on