<VV> Wood Steering Wheel - what's it worth?

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Tue Feb 23 00:56:15 EST 2010

Seeing a wood steering wheel for a Corvair sell for $270.00 on eBay recently, I dug out the one I have to see how it looked.

The wood wheels I see on eBay are just the bare wood wheel. The one I have, still has the hub riveted to the wheel along with the cancelling cam and yes, it also has the horn button. I remember pulling it out of a crashed Corsa many, many, years ago.

I think the wood wheel I have is just as good as the one that sold recently on eBay. Anyone looking for a wood wheel or should I just toss it on eBay and see what happens? If anyone is interested, contact me off list.

Roy - Bayshore