<VV> tele column ? steering box ?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 02:26:33 EST 2010

In a message dated 2/22/2010 4:24:14 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
therobbins82 at gmail.com writes:

I bet  not a single Vette guy would admit where he got the parts when asked
by a  fellow Vette guy. <gg>

Joe R
BBRT

I don't agree - Some Corvette racers were using Corvair parts for years. I
wondered what happened to all those magnesium cooling fans! Corvette guys
were  bolting them onto the outside centers of their wheels to pull air in
over  their brakes.  They told me the source - though I already knew it.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette