<VV> towing fees

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 23 19:36:30 EST 2010

AAA Plus for my wife and myself cost $180 per year. This gives us 3 tows each up to 100 miles one way.Recently had a customers car towed here from another shop 6 miles away from us. Customer paid $71. I would think too much but I'm sure the flatbed cost plenty, his fuel (going up again) cost plenty, his insurance premiums cost plenty, and this was an employee of the company who I'm sure cost plenty. I think they call it the dominoe effect (also called the ripple effect).
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado