<VV> towing (my 2 cents) corvair or whatever..

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 18:52:23 EST 2010

i was a AAA shop owner / partner for many years , AAA approved and all. the
 old days , it was a good deal for the customer. imagine the cost of a
truck ,  insure it , and have someone who can walk and chew gum to operate
it...and get  some paltry sum per call from AAA.  so my best value these days for
 consumer  AND the shop , seems to be towing insurance on the auto policy.
it is cheap ( really reasonable from most companies) , pays the invoice you
 present allowing you to chose the shop to tow.  in order to understand
some  of this , you would have had to be in the business.  (but times have
changed!)
regards , Tim Colson       retired from the  business , and do not miss
most of it!