<VV> Car insurance

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 26 11:11:50 EST 2010

I have Haggerty for 3 of my classic Corvairs. They are insured for 20-25K. They must be garaged (they are) and not driven daily (they aren't). Annual premium is $450 for all 3. I have no experience with any claims (and I hope it to remain that way).
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
'62 Monza Wagon insured for 20,000
'63 Rampsaide insured for 20,000
'69 Monza Convert. insured for 25,000