<VV> Dyno your stock 140 and save at the Performance Workshop

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 11:43:58 EST 2010

I bought the car last fall from Pete Koehler, who had to do some work on the
engine after he bought it, so maybe he can tell us (by email reply) how
stock the engine and exhaust/manifolds are.

If it's stock enough for you guys, and if (big IF at this point) I can get
the carbs rebuilt in time, I'd be happy to put it on the dyno.

jcp