<VV> Bone Stock 140

Cliff cliff at tibweb.com
Fri Feb 26 15:57:15 EST 2010

Well, I do have a bone stock 140 complete with a little blow-by and unknown
actual mileage.  (believed to be the 50-60K range, but no way to verify)
the only modification to the engine is the Petronix II igniter and flame
thrower coil.  I would be tickled to pay the entire $75.00 myself just for
the fun of doing the dyno thing.  Unfortunately, it appears I have a
conflict.  I really wish I could be there.  I have seen pictures of Dave's
restorations and I know the kind of work he does.  I probably wouldn't want
one of his cars in the snow and ice either, but I don't have the same
reservations about mine.  If my schedule clears up, I will be there, but as
of now, it looks doubtful. RATS

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY
66 Monza, 140/4speed