<VV> protecting Corvair worth

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 15:53:42 EST 2010

Mark,

Once again, you are painting the world with your own opinion.  You seem
fond of telling people what they should and shouldn't do with their assets and
now you state ....

"Corvette- type people who hold the "factory-only" ideology are, in the
long run, actually doing more harm than good, and not getting the full
enjoyment from their vehicles in the bargain."

You feel that people with a "factory only ideology are doing more harm than
good."  Then you go on to proclaim that they are "not getting the full
enjoyment from their vehicles."  How arrogant is that?  How can a thinking
person say that a "factory only" ideology is harmful?  That's just silly.  Maybe
more important, how can you determine how people should enjoy their cars?
You proclaim that you have a right to your own opinion and you do.  However,
so do those Corvette people that you have determined to be crazy because
they choose to enjoy the collector car hobby in a different way than you.  Is
it that there is some jealousy sneaking in?  I would suspect that even if I
didn't own a Vette.

Why do people think that they are the only ones entitled to their own
opinion?  It is a small step to trying to enforce your opinion on others.

Doc
1960 Corvette; 1961 Rampside; 1962 Rampside; 1964 Spyder coupe; 1965
Greenbrier; 1966 Corsa turbo coupe; 1967 Nova SS; 1968 Camaro ragtop
In a message dated 2/26/2010 12:06:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,