<VV> protecting Corvair worth

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 22:52:14 EST 2010

Eric,
     You actually got "hate mail" for selling your Corvair for MORE than the mail senders thought it was worth??  Amazing!  You should have gotten congratulations!   I also hope you removed the Viton O rings and all traces of synthetic oil as well as the radial tires, non-Delco oil filter and anything else that was at all different from factory stock.
     Frank Burkhard