<VV> Ultimate rear engine?

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 19:13:02 EST 2010

I have a neighborhood friend that is planning on making one of the last
shuttle launches ... he might give up a Hawaii vacation to get there. If
he's crazy enough to do that, just to be able to say he watched a shuttle
launch, then I'm crazy enough to go with him.

Jay Pitchford
65 Corsa Vert
Columbus OH