<VV> More on Tele -- a question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Feb 26 22:20:40 EST 2010

Hi Bob,

According to the notes I've collected from Seth, the tele and non-tele wheels are different.  However, the tele wheel may well be common to other Chevys (the spline is the same).  One reason I'd be interested in a tele column is to open up the steering wheel options.

See all of Seth's great wheel info at:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/steering.html

--Bryan