<VV> More on Tele -- a question

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 26 23:16:01 EST 2010

Well, while most folks who took the tele option ALSO took the imitation wood
wheel option - it WAS possible to order tele WITHOUT ordering wood wheel.
You got a plastic wheel (do I need to say not imitation wood?) which would
fit the tele column.

How do I know this?  A year ago, at what has become CCE's annual "guess this
part" contest, one of those (black) plastic wheels was one of the items.
Only one person (out of about 40) got it right.  It was not me.

Oh, I don't know if they are all black.  The one and only one I can verify
seeing was black.

My guess, possibly they MAY be unique to Vair and Vette?  Don't know - just
a WAG.

Later, JR