<VV> steering now Corvair repair for professionals only

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Fri Feb 26 22:42:46 EST 2010

Frank,
     Well, there are some of us that just want to restore old Corvairs to what they were when they came from the factory.  They apparently feel that this keeps the "value" (meaning $$$) of their car as high as possible so when they (or their heirs) sell it, they'll get the highest price.  Then there are others of us that feel that what came from the factory was a "good beginning" but hardly the ultimate, especially after 50 years of new technology developments.
     I personally feel that the stock Corvair is a "good starting point".

     Frank "the other one" Burkhard