<VV> steering options

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Feb 27 00:44:48 EST 2010

In a message dated 2/26/2010 1:17:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
crawfordrose at msn.com writes:

I reject  your arguments, Mark. I would not trust the average corvair guy
with a  steering column seeing the other ingen-eered solutions that I
frequently see  in our cars - including real world problems associated with this
particular  installation by well-qualified corvair owners.  In fact, for the
rest of  you, if you even dream of making this conversion, please farm it out
to a  professional like Larry Claypool or someone nearer to you who is
qualified to  do so.  I think that if I learned that someone added the tele
column to a  Corsa that I was looking at, I'd be annoyed that I would have to
pay to make  sure it was installed properly.

Crawford

Installation of the complete stock Corvair telescoping column into a  stock
Corvair is not rocket science. Swapping a 65 into a 65 or a 66 into a  66
is quite simple. Swapping models is a little more complex, but not very hard
to do. The trick is getting ALL the parts.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette