<VV> steering options

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Sat Feb 27 06:30:33 EST 2010

In a message dated 2/26/2010 1:17:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
crawfordrose at msn.com writes:

I reject  your arguments, Mark. I would not trust the average corvair guy
with a  steering column seeing the other ingen-eered solutions that I
frequently see  in our cars -

Bud....you ever been in an auto assembly plant?  Trust me, the guy that put
that steering column in the Vair at Willow Run didn't have a Mensa Card in
his wallet and wasn't some mechanical savant, but he managed to get a
tele-column in right if the paperwork told him to!  A steering column
install ain't rocket science (not even close in fact), and I agree, there
are other far more critical jobs in a Corvair than that!