<VV> parting out a 60

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 21:47:51 EST 2010

If anyone here is parting out a 60 or knows where some 60 only parts are
please contact me off list. I need a gas heater exhaust pipe or at least one
to use as a pattern. Yes I know Clarks has them but they are very pricey and
i have an excellent pipe man who could make one. I also need whatever is
used to hold the spare tire in place, again Clarks shows one but for 61 and up.
I'm assuming 60's are unique but can't find a photo anywhere (yes I looked
in the books).
    Thanks in advance. Ed in Fla