<VV> Door striker hardware

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 23:19:44 EST 2010

Dave,
other than a junker car somewhere, you might try a fastener store, someone
that specializes in just fasteners. Also, there are junk dealers on the web
that also carry Corvair parts and they might be able to find a good set. I
know it is a long shot, but have you dug thru the specialty fastener bins at
Lowe's and Home Depot?  There are lots of unusual stuff in there (obviously
not Corvair, but you never know, maybe something in brass. Have you tried
internet searches yet?  Mark Durham