<VV> Corvette "drivers"

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 1 11:08:40 EST 2010

Ah, yes. It is said that we don't "own" our cars, but are merely caretakers
for its next owner.

As for me, I still own the '67 Monza convertable that I bought back in '71.
Picked it up on Easter weekend on the south coast of Mass. Picked up a key
in the tire, and had to change the resulting flat. First flat I ever had.
Have had more since, but I still also have the key that caused it. And the
memory of that trip as well.

Unfortunately, I think I have more miles on me than my convertable has
gotten since then. LOL Hope I never have to sell the car, so I'm being the
caretaker for it's present "owner" - me! :o)

Same goes for the young 'un, my lovely '67 Monza 4door hardtop. Got it in
'89, so at 20+ it's the baby of the family.

-Mark