<VV> Corvette "drivers"

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 1 12:13:54 EST 2010

As Ken P points out, those who do the extreme restorations and save the examples do serve a purpose.  On the other hand, a vehicle (Corvair, 'Vette, or other) which isn't driven ceases to be a vehicle.  Whether it's sitting in a building or trailered to shows doesn't change the fact that, if it's not driven, it has become a museum piece.

Phil Raker
'65 Corsa Cpe - 140/4
'63 Greenbrier - 110/4
both driven often (when salt is off the roads)

.