<VV> "trailer queens" vs. drivers

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Sat Jan 2 12:05:44 EST 2010

Thanks, Mike,  for thanking me.  The Yenko reference in your  signature
line reminds me that no one ever looks down his nose at anyone  with a
non-street legal race prepped vehicle that must be towed.  I guess  that's macho
enough that we can all approve of it but not so those elitists with  their
concours show cars!  <GG>
It was that great philosopher, Rodney King, who said; "Can't we all get
along?"

~Bill Stanley

<From: Mike Stillwell
***
Thanks Bill! I may add that 3 kids, a wife and the essentials of a  modern
family for a weekend do NOT fit in a late  coupe.

Mike
YS-117>