<VV> 2010 Convention

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 3 01:34:40 EST 2010

Have there been any changes to the schedule as published at:

http://conventions.corvair.org/2010/schedule.htm ?

This is what I'm using as a guide and it just might present a conflict since
I'm hosting an annual family event for about 60 - 70 people on 6/27/10 and
need to have time to prepare.  This will include moving a ton of stuff to a
picnic area in the rampside early on the morning of the event.

In other words - I've got a few things to clear with the "boss".  So, I need
to get it right the first time!  We will be sitting down with the calendars
for 2010 in the next few days.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110