<VV> USING BEDLINER IN GREENBRIER

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sun Jan 3 20:23:16 EST 2010

Rod,
A buddy of mine in Oklahoma has a red pickup. He had red Rinoliner-type
coating sprayed inside the bed. It has held up real well even with all the
construction equipment that has been thrown into and dragged out of it.
After clearing out the bed, he simply hoses it out and it looks great.

Perhaps you might be able to find a spray liner with color.

Dave Thompson