<VV> Fwd: Beavis and Butthead Corvair video on you tube (HUMOUR---Mr. moderator)

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Jan 4 19:26:06 EST 2010

____________________________________
 From: Chaz at ProperProPer.com
To: harding.ian at gmail.com,  dave.thompson at verizon.net
CC: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Sent: 1/4/2010  2:01:21 P.M. Pacific Standard Time
Subj: Re: <VV> Beavis and Butthead  Corvair video on you tube

But what do you expect from Beavis &  Butthead?

Where I come from, the name Beavis comes close to Bevo, which is the
nickname for those associated withe TEXAS University; Butthead might refer to an
alumnus of TEXAS A&M.   They are archrivals, so much so that when  they
meet on the football field, they do so in neutral territory--the Cotton  Bowl
in Dallas.

Some people in TEXAS think of those schools with less than delight--would
rather send kids out of state rather than to either school, although I
remember  that a president of the United States had a degree from A&M in nuclear
engineering (which pres. I don't remenber.)

Scotty from Hollyweird

.