<VV> Corvair Cup holder Console

bowtieguy at cox.net bowtieguy at cox.net
Wed Jan 6 11:42:53 EST 2010

I just received one of these from Ecklers. I will use it on the seat of my '57 Chevy but it would have been nice to have one in my Monza EM CV.  BC seat cruiser console is the official name. This company carries them: Mac's Antique Auto Parts.  Here is their pitch: How's this for a great idea? This BC Seat Cruiser Console is specifically designed to fit on any bench seat, it features 2 king size drink holders, plus the hinged top opens to reveal a large storage compartment. The console top is softly padded to provide you with a comfortable armrest & a sewn-in strap is provided to secure the console to the seat. Available in a dozen beautiful colors, the entire console is upholstered in long wearing automotive grade vinyl with double stitched French seams to complement almost any interior.

Color:
Black
Maroon
Turquoise
Saddle
White
Light Blue
Aqua
Gray
Red
Dark Blue
Parchment
Green  AVAILABLE IN A DOZEN BEAUTIFUL COLORS DARK BLUE

EBay offers them as does California Corvair Parts.. We now carry early and late model BC Cruiser and Humphugger consoles for Corvairs. These are the newest design of high quality, professionally crafted consoles made specifically for Corvairs by Classic Consoles makers of custom consoles for classic, muscle and sports cars.
Both designs are available in 16 different colors and most can ship within 2-3 days after order. Our special price is $124.95 plus shipping. Please call or e-mail to order.

Jeff Williams

California Corvair Parts, Inc.
15088 La Palma Drive
Chino, California 91710