<VV> convention tech sessions vs. historic presentations

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 13:37:54 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/6/2010 3:12:12 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
ricknorris at suddenlink.net writes:

I have  8MM, Super 8MM, Beta, Super Beta, VHS, Super VHS, 8MM video, Super
8MM video,  8MM Mini DV and HDD recording media and all the equipment to
play/record on! I  thinjk I have some original stone tablets around here
somewhere....
--
Rick Norris

Well, Rick - I still have a 3/4" Sony U-Matic Video cassette player  here.
Most of my transfers from 16mm film were to this. I still all of  those on
3/4", as well as digitized into a hard disk.

So, no HDV or AVCHD yet?

<grin>

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette