<VV> corvair people

sandy sandy at sandiegogems.com
Thu Jan 7 07:52:21 EST 2010

I just joined this forum... it is real nice to see names from the past like
Dave Thompson and Newall.

Mark was talking about tech sessions and he went to all the conventions....
We belong to the San Diego
Corvair Club.....(not active but belong)...we hosted the 1978 CORSA shindig.
I was happy to be the chairman
of that one....... it was wonderful.  I would happily go through all that
work again just to share with all those wonderful
people from our club. Lots of GREAT stories from it.

After owning 104 Vairs over the years I still have my 64 spyder convert...
she's still beautiful. But this year she will have to
go also.  Although I still operate my business every day after 35 years....I
just can't seem to get under a car anymore.
I really like to see the interest in our old cars here. Thank you all for
firing up my interest again...... maybe I'll even fire up the
64. She has been in the garage under cover for over 20 years.  I lift the
cover and say hi once in a while.

Thanks guys....

Sanford (Sandy) Sanford..... and Yes... that really is my name!!!!!