<VV> wireing for 63 coupe for alternator

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 10:16:45 EST 2010

Garland-Sorry I don't have the info you need, but I have the same problem as you thinking I can remember where wires go, but after setting a month or so it's not always that easy.  I fixed the problem by using a piece of masking tape and marking it where it came from.  It speeds up putting things back together.  Hope this tip helps you and some others in the future..  Ken