<VV> blog about Corvairs, etc.

Ken Clark kcvair at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 10:29:44 EST 2010

Bill-That is interesting as I enjoy the pictures and photography, especially the old ones as I have many that I am organizing.  Sorting out the Corvair pictures, and there are many(both pictures and different) Corvairs.  Not sure how many I've had over the years as another one comes to mind as I sort through the pics.  Ken