<VV> Camp Fire

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Jan 7 14:32:00 EST 2010

Yep---after a full 7 days as a "Non Member", what I wrote about makes me persona non grata.  Please ask me if I give a crap.   It's exactly this kind of back door hijinks that with finally bury this club.

I've gotten 5 copies of a message one director sent to the Chapters List and to President Chavez,  Uh---I mean Mahler.

I guess the 20 years I WAS a dues paying member don't mean nuthin' now----No sweat.

Dennis--I hope your enjoying the Mahler, Dunabaugh and Reinhart Show---You might get to be a guest star someday!!!   If I were you, I'd be watching my 6 rather closely.

No director is under obligation to anwser me.   And since the last couple of responses I got from a Director said "F**K YOU HANK",  I don't think I'd like to hear from them anyway.   Yes, it's true----Let's see if the Director who did it has the guts to admit to it----I won't hang by my toes waiting.  He obviously has no clue how much I enjoy jack-slapping someone who lets their alligator mouth overload their canary ass.

Hank