<VV> Old friend?

AC Woolman ac-woolman at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:19:55 EST 2010

Woolman here(from my own email address)

Pete Diaz, please get ahold of me at ac-woolman "at" hotmail "dot" com.  Not thinking, I was messaging before from an account I'm permitted to use on occasion, owned by someone who also monitors the VV list.  I do not wish for him to receive mail which is not intended for him.

My apologies to all for the mix up.

ACWoolman