<VV> Campfire

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 7 17:25:20 EST 2010

>Since you are not a dues paying member, you have no right to tell the rest of us what you would do if you were a dues paying member.  Discussing what CORSA should do is solely the prerogative of dues paying members.  It is like illegal and/or non-citizen type people in this country telling us what we should do. If you want a voice, fulfill the requirements of membership/citizenship.
>
>You have no right to ask or demand any BoD member to explain anything on VV.

In spite of the fact that you are directing your remarks to one
individual, you are quite wrong!  Any person, owning or interested in
Corvairs certainly should ask some questions about CORSA in a rational
attempt to choose whether or not they would care to join the
organization, and that includes Hank and PeteD. As non-memebers, they
too are prospective members.  As such, in the concept of serving CORSA's
best interests, ie, increasing the membership, queries as to what is
going on in CORSA should be fielded and answered in an open, honest, and
friendly manner, thus encouraging folks to join our fine group.

It would seem that hateful and distasteful name calling, especially form
a CORSA member, would tend to make one disinclined to join, whether they
are politically involved or just lurking bystanders observing before
they make their choice.  Remember, your remarks here will sadly remain
in the archives for, hopefully, a very long time to come.

Input from those choosing to not be CORSA members, rather than being
condemmed, should be sought out and evaluated so perhaps CORSA could
continue to be attractive to prospective members.

Since general politics is a taboo subject on this list, I reject your
comments about immigration.  Is resident citizenship a requirement for
CORSA membership?

Godspeed!

Bill Strickland