<VV> Campfire

Jim Houston jhouston001 at cfl.rr.com
Thu Jan 7 20:05:30 EST 2010

First, let me state I am a current CORSA member (and have been since I
bought my Corvair in 2004); and I am a current member of CFCC (Central
Florida Corvair Club), I am NOT getting a "free ride"..  having said
that, I'll make the following statement:

This thread is EXACTLY indicative of why I sold my Classic Mini and said
"so long" to the Mini community in 2004 after owning/racing/restoring
Minis since 1971!  Bitch, bitch, backbiting, etc.  Took all the fun out
of the hobby...  so I left.  I don't want the Corvair community to go
the same way, so PLEASE, quit all the bickering and B.S. and get back to
CORVAIRS!!!

(My .02 worth ...)

Jim Houston
'65 Corsa